2009年8月9日星期日

3rd lecture: 15/7/09

Lecture today is regarding strengths and weaknesses about printing media and electronic media. In my opinion, the strengths about printing media is long lasting and it can be reference. Besides that, printing media easy to get and also cheap. Just like at my home, my dad will buy 2 newspaper everyday. This is because of newspaper is cheap and can get more news. About the weaknesses is center less on failure to deliver quality content than on inherent limitations of the medium or audience dissatisfaction with the "experience". The most notable weaknesses for newspapers are: credibility, "connecting" with readers, being engaging, providing depth of coverage, providing positive news. Strengths for electronic media is it is more cheap, easy to be owned. Between that, electronic media also focus more on local needs. But then, the weaknesses is some news is bad and it will bring out some impact to the teenager. For me, I more prefer the electronic media because it is more cheaper and the news I give it is more faster and interesting.

没有评论:

发表评论