2011年1月24日星期一

Am I miss u?

this is the first time i use English to write my blog. Just because i think i should have to improve my English....
am i miss u now? the answer is yes!
why will i miss you?
alone? maybe...
after that day, we didn't contact each other.
i really think want to sms you and ask your feeling towards me now. but i am not dare to.
sometimes single life is better
but i am human
i will feel alone
i will feel that need somebody to accompany me
would you be that person?
i don't know
just let fate to decide it.
i am very tired with it.....T.T






p/s: sorry for any grammar mistake...:P

2 条评论:

  1. for sure, you have some grammar mistake. but, it's a good try.

    now only i realise that once you try ur best to do something o put ur concentration on one aspect, you wont have the time to miss anyone. hehe ~.~

    回复删除
  2. that is sure~~such as just now, when i am busy with my assignment, i don't have the free time to think or do another thing...^^

    回复删除